TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ruwi’s Cakes is owned and operated by RRPS Group Pty Ltd (ACN: 650 223 171). By accessing, browsing/using or making a purchase on this website, you agree to the conditions and terms stated.
- Ruwi’s Cakes may amend these terms and conditions at their own discretion with amendments becoming effective immediately.
- It is critical that these terms & conditions are read and understood before placing your order with Ruwi’s Cakes.
- It is the customers responsibility to carefully read the invoice for a custom order before finalising payment as once the payment has been made, the order is considered final.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
- Any changes to the delivery address or order details needs to be informed 48 hours prior to the original delivery date via email (email@example.com). Any changes made within 48 hours means we cannot guarantee the request will be catered for.
- If 48 hours notice is not provided, Ruwi’s Cakes reserves the right to refuse any change requests.
- Whilst on route to delivery, no changes can be made to any of the order information.
- If on the day of delivery, we are supplied with incorrect shipping information or the customer wishes to make any changes, the order will not be delivered on the same day the change is made and will be sent out on the following delivery date. If in any case, the customer does not want a redelivery, the customer will receive no refund to their order.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Any order cancellations must be informed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by providing the order number located on top of the order confirmation email.
- Online store orders (excluding wedding/two-tier cakes):
- Full refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to delivery date
- Credit note (valid for 12 months) if cancelled within 48 hours prior to delivery date
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to delivery date.
- Full refund if cancelled 1 week prior to delivery date
- 50% refund if cancelled within 1 week prior to delivery date
- Credit note (valid for 12 months) if cancelled within 72 hours prior to delivery date
- No refund if cancelled within 48 hours prior to delivery date.
- Full refund if cancelled 7 days prior to delivery date
- 50% refund if cancelled 72hrs prior to delivery date
- No refund if cancelled within 72hrs prior to delivery date
- Under any circumstances, orders CANNOT be cancelled 24 hours prior to delivery or during the delivery.
- When a refund has been processed, it may take between 5-10 business days for the money to successfully return into your account.
- Ruwi’s Cakes delivers majority of metro Melbourne suburbs. Some suburbs are excluded from our deliveries based on radius from our studio.
- We offer next day delivery for orders placed before 1:00pm Mon-Sat. This is subject to change if sold out prior.
- Deliveries regularly take place between Tuesday to Sunday at 10:00am to 4.00pm on the day selected. We are unable to specify an exact time for delivery as all delivery drivers must follow a specific route to deliver all cakes by the times listed above. We are unable to prioritise any delivery addresses under any circumstances.
- Whilst every effort is made to adhere to the above delivery schedule, occasionally situations arise which are out of our control resulting in delays to the time frames listed above.
- We cannot accept responsibility for these unfortunate events, but assure you that every effort is made to ensure your order arrives on time and in perfect condition.
- No refunds will be made if your order is delivered outside of these delivery times as they are simply a guide.
- If the recipient is unable to accept a delivery at the specified address, if it is safe to do so, the order may be left at the door at the discretion of the driver. Please note, we will not be responsible for any damage to products as it is the customers responsibility to attend to the cake within the time listed above.
- If there is nowhere safe to leave the cake or the driver can not access the delivery address, the number registered with the order will be contacted. If the customer does not answer after two attempts or the contact number is incorrect, the cake will be returned to Ruwi’s Cakes kitchen and a re-delivery fee will apply.
- If the delivery address supplied by the customer is incorrect or insufficient details are provided, Ruwi’s Cakes does not accept any responsibility for any incorrect deliveries. It is the obligation of the customer to supply accurate information when processing the order.
- Please note: By choosing to deliver to restaurants, you inherit the risk of it not being delivered after the opening times and before the closing times. It is the customers responsibility to communicate with the restaurant to make sure someone is available to receive the delivery.
- We reserve the right to substitute decorations on our cakes, subject to stock availability. All cakes are handmade which means slight imperfections and variations can occur. Please note, the proportion of the decorations may change on larger sized cakes.
- Any changes to an existing design listed on the website needs to be confirmed with us via email/live chat or phone call before placing the order. We cannot guarantee any requests made via the order notes without our confirmation.
- Any reference images needs to be sent to us via email on the time of placing an order. Requests made 48 hours within the delivery date will not be taken into account when designing and decorating the cake.
- If you refrigerate the cake, please make sure not to consume the cake right away as it may harden and dry out.
- If you wish to consume your cake the day following delivery, please refrigerate your cake overnight in our packaging and let it sit in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight 1-2 hours prior to consumption.
- Ruwi’s Cakes cannot take any responsibility for any damages of cakes that have been delivered successfully by our employees. Any damages that have been caused when handling or transporting the cake are at the fault of the customer and will not be refunded/credited.